Our most complete software localization solution
Sisulizer scans your application for translatable data, send your project together
with the Free Edition of Sisulizer to your translators, and build the localized
version. It is that simple. And because your translators sees the context right
away, you have less communication hassle. And best of all, updates are a snap
because Sisulizer knows all new, changed, and deleted items with one click. No
need to translate something twice.
Sisulizer Enterprise is the best software localization tool for
large-scale enterprises, and software companies going global.
When you need to localize server databases, web applications, or want to
take advantage of shared Translation Memory, this is your edition. With our command
line tool you can integrate Sisulizer functionality in your software build process.
The live spell check support in the translation grid helps your translators to
create better quality translations. It comes with various report and validation
abilities to assist you in creating the best localization of your great software.
Sisulizer Enterprise comes with an interface to popular machine translation services.
Sisulizer's Key features
- Everybody can localize in three simple steps: Scan, Translate, and Build
- Localizing updates is a snap. Just hit a button to start "Scan for Changes", and Sisulizer shows all new, changed, removed strings, and automatically re-uses existing translations. Save huge on your overhead, and translation costs.
- Localize your binaries, like executables or DLLs. No need to give your source code to externals.
- It is safe. Sisulizer generates localized versions of your binaries. We never change your original project.
- Translation in every human language spoken on earth, including Arabic, Chinese, Greek, Hebrew, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and user-defined.
- Translate in visual context (WYSIWYG). So everybody can translate, you, your translator, or partner in a different country without bothering you with endless questions.
- Never translate something twice. Sisulizer remembers all translations you ever did. Save time, and money.
- Localize all your Classic Windows apps, developed with such popular languages as C/C++, Delphi, Java, and VB6, plus Qt, gnuGetText, and Ini files, as well as Pocket PC.
- Start localizing your project in any project state: alpha, beta, release, minor or major update. Reduce your time to market, and start earning money earlier.
+ Professional features
- Full support for .NET applications. Localize your C#, and VB.Net Winforms, Silverlight, and WPF apps. ResX and binary ressource library localization is supported.
- More formats: Localize local databases, HTML, and XML files.
- Translation memory exchange (TMX) with your translator in addition to the build-in translation memory.
- Live spell checker for various languages helps you to find errors in translated and original source text.
- Great QA features to validate the translation, and solve common translation problems like forgotten menu shortcuts, wrong number of placeholders,
and more before they occur in the translated program.
- Reports and statistics keep you up to date on the volume and status of the localization job.
+ Enterprise features
- Command line tool that helps to integrate Sisulizer
into your build process.
- Localize web apps written in ASP, JSP, and PHP.
- Localize server databases
- Use server based translation memory
- Use machine translation engines
- Translate your help file in the same project. Sharing the same translation memory speeds up work, reduces communication with your translator, and saves more time and money.
Who should buy the Enterprise edition?
- Everybody who needs to localize web server apps, or server databases
- ISVs with high demands who search an one-for-all solution
- Project members who are responsible for the build automation