LightWave 3D is a professional 3D editor used to create models and graphic effects. This program has a unique approach to creating shells and surfaces, which is very different from other similar programs. Each of the tabs in the application interface has its own unique interface. In the first one, you can see the model created, in the second one, you can see the settings for the animation and scene. A light source can also be set up and color correction can be achieved with the last tab. Other useful features of LightWave 3D include support for PostScript fonts and macros, the ability to preview the future model in frame form, an extensive set of textures, several rendering modes, as well as advanced tools for creating reflections and shadows.
Among any 3D editor, LightWave 3D is able to handle a wide range of resources and it is exacting enough for it to "iron" the laptop as well. Especially resource-For rendering a finished scene, intensive works are used. As a general rule, a solution focused on professionals should be one that is heavy and versatile.
- It offers over a hundred tools in addition to three.dimensional modeling;
- You can also use it to create smoke or fog effects by allowing light attributes to be selected and set up on a particular page.
- Surfaces and shells can be made in this manner!!
- There are five rendering methods supported for 2015;
- As a result, you can see reflections and shadows more accurately ;
- macros to work correctly; knows how to set up macros;
- has a well-thought-out graphical interface.