LibreCAD is a multifunctional, open source, cross-platform, cross-Computer-aided design of 2D models using 3D modeling and simulation software. This program is an improvement on QCad's previous program. It involves solving different problems of two at the same time.The process of designing multidimensional systems, such as construction and engineering drawings, schemes, and plans, etc. There is a large community of users on the application, and they are able to plan and solve any problems.
DXF is the file format developed by AutoCAD for sharing files. The program stores the files in that format. support for the DWG format with LibreDWG libraries in the very near future. Import and export a range of SVG, PDF, BMP, PPM, PNG, XPM and XBM formats are also available. LibreCAD is localized into many languages, which can be additionally downloaded and installed from the Internet. All around the globe, enthusiasts are refining and testing the program on a daily basis.
- Do not charge me for it; it is offered as a service.
- Each users around the world; and,,
- Open source code will allow you to add more modules;
- An improvement of the program; every effort.
- the ability to import and export files to a broad range;