LastActivityView is a program that displays a list of the latest operations performed on the current computer. Information about running applications, files that are accessed by the user, and computer restarts and crashes are recorded. Once you've downloaded the executable, run it with no installation required on your computer. Recording programs on external hard drives or any other media can make them work. LastActivityView does not leave any "traces" on the hard disk or in the system registry during and after the deletion of LastActivityView.
We can sort through the list of programs created by a program by comparing the type of operation, when it was executed, its name, where it was saved, and its date. The entry's description is highlighted and populated automatically in the "Description" column. LastActivityView allows you to export the entire list or only selected entries to a separate HTML, TXT, XML and CSV file.
The program's interface consists of a single window that displays the latest computer activity. Additionally, it provides one parameter in a configure menu. It's possible to specify which period in days that LastActivityView should be "reported". background, the program consumes a minimal amount of CPU and memory capacity. The developer does not ask for a gift if the material is used in the home or for commercial purposes. The program does not feature any advertising either.
- The program displays a list of recent operating activities that occur on the PC.
- By exporting your list to HTML, XML, TXT, and CSV files, you will enhance the compatibility of your list.
- PCs are rebooted when faults are found in the system; this is recorded.
- Selects what period in the report will be "covered";
- When the function is active in portable mode, it does not show trace information within the system.