Kingston Format Utility is a proprietary utility designed for formatting Kingston USB-drives. All HyperX DTHX30/XXGB series flash drives and any other drives from the same manufacturer will be supported by the program in general. It performs much better than standard formatting tools in regards to speed when compared with them. There are no other substantial advantages to it.
The Kingston Format Utility can convert the media file system to FAT32 and NTFS. They both have their advantages and disadvantages, however. Right now we won't discuss them, but FAT32 and NTFS offer better storage configurations for small files. large. Despite this, FAT32 drives allow themselves to write to files under 4GB when selecting a file system, which should be taken into consideration when selecting a file system before performing the formatting.
This utility's controls are gathered in one small window where you can choose the files and media that you want to use (if there are several). Upon pressing Format, you will see a formatted document instantly. Program is completely free and it runs on any media. It is only necessary to unpack the downloaded archive prior to launching.
- Kingston drives offer fast formatting of USB drives; ng of USB drives by Kingston manufacturer;
- I'm sure you've read about NTFS and FAT32.
- Working in Portable Mode;
- There should be at least ten controls ll application window;
- Using the file format of a standard Windows formatting program is faster.