Kindle for PC is a free desktop application that allows you to read Kindle books without the e-Reader itself. It's possible to automatically sync your settings between Kindle devices using Whispersync Amazon as well as using the Kindle iPhone. If your devices bear the same name or can be controlled from a different iOS device. A Whispersync device is automatically downloaded from your Amazon account when you sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlighted text.com account. Kindle books can open on other types of devices, such as an iPad, and you are just supposed to read them back once you've done so.reader or PC. Whispersync is enabled by default. To manually synchronize bookmarks when using the Kindle for PC application, go to the homepage and press the Menu button at the top of the page, then select Sync and Check for New Items.
- Book buyers, writers, and readers should make use of Kindle's marketplace.
- In order to receive the free trial, please click the 'Pre purchase' tab.
- Using Amazon's free archive on servers for the resource, we provide this service; and we provide free access to past purchases, downloads and deleted books stored on the resource's servers.
- synchronization between any Kindle applications in any Kindle application settings between any device;
- Your iPhone and iPod touch can be used to view notes and highlighted text.
- The size of the font, the color of the book page, and the brightness of the screen can be changed.
Only Windows 7 users are permitted:
- Scales for scaling text with gestures;
- Using your fingers, turn the pages.