KinderGate is a program that allows caring parents to track the sites their child has visited, as well as to automatically block access to resources containing non-child-friendly content. diagrams and charts that show what resources your child will be most likely to need, as well as the ability to lock both group and address passwords automatically. A database of resources with undesirable contents is part of the filtering module. Its base consists of more than 500,000 unique Internet resources at the moment and is constantly updated with artificial intelligence (AI).
A master password must be written before any child can access the program's interface. It also depends upon your computer's settings if you choose to uninstall KinderGat.
- It is possible to impose an anonymous ban on visitors to specific websites.
- Online dating services are automatically blocked; etc.
- Requires use of a client-only method in communication; requires clients to be a client-only relationship.
- The tool will ensure that you are able to view statistical statistics of the resources you have visited.
- With its advanced user interface, it is very user-friendly.