ATTENTION: development of KGB Keylogger program is stopped, it was replaced by Mipko Personal Monitor program from the same developers.
KGB Keylogger is a multifunctional keystroke tracking software (keystroke logger) that is widely used by both regular users and IT security professionals.
This popularity is due in large part to the fact that the program does more than just record keystrokes; A language has been recorded (e.g.It also contains descriptions of opening and closing times, as well as images.
In this way, two essential characteristics are joined - together, these programs are extremely effective. A recording is kept of all keystrokes to safeguard data if the system unexpectedly shuts down, and all data typed is recorded.
With KGB Keylogger, you will be able to manage your keystroke tracking activities.
You are able to monitor what your children are doing over the computer or whether your employees are engaged in any other inappropriate behavior at work through KGB Keylogger.
- Keyboard loggers have three types. The only tool to monitor every move, use the USSR keys, spy on Moscow, use the USSR Key Logger, KGB Keylogger, and get spy reports.
These features, plus other basic elements, are all included with the free functionality of the KGB Key Logger.The commercial use of this monitor at home is used for use with keyboards. Computer Security Software, such as KGB Keylogger and KGB Spy, has a large following both for its useful features and its highly marked appearance.
According to the original developers of KGB Keylogger, it was originally intended for use at small and medium business entities, but is increasingly being accessed on the basis of KGB Spy or Keylogger, which has added many useful functions over and above.
It is known by industry experts that both KGB spy and KGB Keyloggers can be viewed as a non-invasive method of gaining knowledge.A keyboard logger from the genus of keyboard loggers comes with invasive software.
- the appearance of what ove modes of operation;
- Keys can be turned by pressing different symbols, such as special keys;
- clipboard data recording;
- Monitoring and recording of network activity;
- Using customizable lists of applications with you.
- Information on each entry, such as its time stamp, application name, and window address;
- An example would be screenshots that have a defined frequency, like regular intervals or clicking.
- HTML format should be used for exporting your records.