Sisulizer's Kaboom - The conversion utility
What is Sisulizer's Kaboom?
Sisulizer's Kaboom is a converter utility for files and Clipboard
data in text format. The convertor is essential for your daily
development and localization work. You can download and
use Kaboom for free. If you want to use Kaboom's command line you need to buy the documentation with all parameters available for the file conversion functions.
- The file converter in Kaboom fully supports ANSI,
UNICODE, and DBCS code pages.
- Multi-Converter. Converts a file list in a batch
- The Clipboard converter fully supports UNICODE code pages.
- The Clipboard converter's text input field is available for
the current ANSI codepage (8-bit) of your Windows installation.
- Support for drag'n'drop of files and text.
- Support for plug-in filters on script basis. Please contact
us if you have a custom filter request.
- You can find the complete documentation, excluding the command line parameters, here.
Kaboom is a classic Visual Basic application with multi-language
string resources localized with Sisulizer. Currently, Kaboom has
English, Polish, and German strings. Your operating system chooses the
language displayed at startup.
Sisulizer's Kaboom needs an operating system with full UNICODE
support like Windows 2000, Windows 2003, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or better.