JPEG Imager is an easy-to-Use an interactive image compression tool. With this program you can find the optimal balance between image quality and image size.
The possibility of fine-tuning of graphic parameters and quick preview of changes made in real time mode (synchronized comparison with the original) is implemented. also have the option to specify size and quality parameters on your own, using auto-resize and other features of the application.Changing parameters based on preferred use.
Thus, JPEG Imager will be indispensable if you need to optimize some images, for example, for publishing on websites or sending by e-mail.
- Images can be compressed using JPEG, PNG, or GIF files interactively.
- a real-time preview;
- Flexibility with adjustment of compression parameters;
- A significant amount of compression is applied while the quality remains acceptable;
- Images can be automatically adjusted for size and quality;
- zoom the image; to zoom in and out; a variety of zoom tools; to zoom in and out; a wide range of tools for zooming and scrolling the image;
- To compare a compressed image and its predecessor;
- On the basic and special levels of an operation, there are three examples. There are many solutions that need to be taken in addition to trimming, rotation / reflection, brightness correction, contrast correction, gamma correction, color balancing, and changing of color.
- The ability to adjust colors (Sharpen, Blur) and decrease noise (Bret.
- You can take pictures from digital cameras, camcorders, as well as scanners.
- It offers a batch conversion engine and a drawing generator.