iTools is designed to simplify file management on iPhone, iPod and iPad devices. There are three versions for iOS, so that it's compatible on the latest Apple devices. iTunes installations are required for installation of the application. Having no jailbreak means that this program works with any device.
After starting iTools, the Welcome screen will appear with detailed information about the connected device. The Media Library window displays lists of music, movies, videos, and other content. Along with the lyrics, tags, and covers you can copy this information all to a computer. Apple's iTunes Photo section includes pictures as well as photographs of how they can be taken to be transferred from the PC to the device. E.g., pictures are easy to create with iMovie by copying on and off the PC, etc.books. Games and programs that are installed are displayed under Applications. iTunes synchronization begins with iTools as soon as it opens, during which all the applications it contains appears there too. The tool is used to update, delete, or save programs, games, or other files to a computer. Folders are organized under the Desktop tab, and Live Desktop lets you record what is happening on the Device panel while using the tool.
- The latest versions of iOS are supported.
- The inclusion of Jailbreaks with Android devices;
- Updates, uninstalling, backing ups, and installing other software applications are all important.
- media management
- Any files can be imported or exported.
- Aringtones are available via mp3 to mp4 download.
- When copying a video to a device, convert the video to mp4 format.