IPScan-This application scans for all the IP addresses in a targeted range and provides an indication of whether they are available or not.
It's not just possible to display an IP address. It also makes available the time of the response from that address. The raw socket function is used in this tool, as well as a VS-C key allocation function. tree algorithm.
- A wide range of IP addresses can be detected.
- Raw sockets are used in the program as is AVL- used by the program. tree algorithm.
- A simple and intuitive interface that even the most inexperienced users will find appealing.
- Programs of a small size need to be included.
- There is no charge for using the application.