Older versions: Internet Exporer 10, Internet Explorer 9
Internet Explorer is undoubtedly the world's most famous web browser, which is installed on your computer along with the Windows operating system. Initially, the browser came in an inferior flavor and was not without its shortcomings, causing many users to become rather dubious about its quality. There are very few people who know the new Microsoft innovations. With the launch of this browser, it is now able to compete with Firefox, Chrome and Opera.
There have been significant changes to the browser's graphical interface. Over the years, the technology has developed significantly more comfortable and practicable. By using the new graphical shell, the main window for Internet Explorer will be devoted to showing the page contents, while every tool will be mounted by an upper right corner. Also, page loading speed has noticeably increased - thanks to the rise in speed - as well - to also increased considerably - With Internet Explorer, a "heavy" portal will now handle just about everything. Other features of the browser include an easy-to-use bookmark panel, support for most modern web standards, and installation of optional extensions and low system usage. Internet Explorer, however, is restricted to the most recent versions of Windows and does not support older versions of the operating system.
- Touch screen browsers will be fully optimized;
- An app that allows you to manage bookmarks and RSS feeds.
- The interface is nice and easy to use; the product offers a decent warranty on parts.
- supports plug-in expansion;
- Ensures a high speed at receiving pages from the web;..
- the rational use of resources in an efficient manner;
- Tabs can be easily managed in this system.