IntelliJ IDEA is a commercial application development environment. "Community Edition" is available free of charge, although limited features are available in the full commercial version. There is no charge for the free, all-in version with active participation in the development of open projects. As part of Apache's 2 architecture, the "Community" version is distributed.License: 0 includes tools for building software, testing, version control, and Java ME, Groovy, Scala, and Clojure support.
It supports Android development through its limited version, there is technology for creating XML-based user interfaces as well.Eclipse project controls how the code editor works, how regular expressions work, how syntax checks and the import and export of its projects function. "IntelliJ IDEA Community Edition easily integrates with bug tracking systems.
PHP, SQL, Ruby, CSS, Python, HTML, JS are available in addition to the standard set of Community languages. It also provides development tools such as Hibernate, Rails, and Google Web Toolkit; Java EE technology is integrated. In addition to Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Rational Clear Case and Perforce can be used to integrate with other Microsoft products.
- Tools like smart editor are dedicated to code recognition, allowing code control as well as tracking actions on occasion.
- Java 7 can be easily navigation- and can be run efficiently).
- The integration of the Java and TestNG commands, along with tools for UI testing (p).
- OSGI, Java EE, Google App Engine, Spring, Hibernate, GWT, Play, Struts and other technologies support.
- Languages supported in all supported languages;
- To run deploy and debugging using servers for special purposes; ;
- There are more tools available for working with the code.