Intel SSD Toolbox is an official program from Intel for testing and diagnosing solid state drives (SSDs). Disks in the system are identified and basic information about them are collected through the program. In general, Intel SSD Toolbox is designed to work with drives from Intel. Software solutions enable automatic speed optimization, a quick diagnostics tool, the ability to remove data, and a check and install tool for firmware updates. On SSDs designed for third parties, we only provide SMART data, although we can also offer other specifications.
Although this program offers many benefits if you own an Intel SSD computer, it won't 'please' you with them in general. Although useful for general use, there are several functions under which you can perform specific actions. You can improve the speed of your drive by using these tips. SSD Toolbox can therefore ask you what system services you would like enabled/disable and to add SSD to the 'absence list for standard defragmentation' software.
As part of the Intel SSD Toolbox, this can also calculate the estimated life of an optical drive, providing the user with accurate information about the drive's life cycle before its startup date. As Intel's own algorithms work, Intel SSD Toolbox can predict the length of an SSD's A minimum of 60 Gb of free space should be included on a disk for this function to work properly.
- This is the official version of Intel SSD software.
- from other manufacturers, only technical specifications and SMART data collection are available for them.
- Intel SSD optimization and an easy-to-use diagnostic tool make this a must-have.
- Using this tool, data may be deleted instantly, without additional reprocessing.
- This device can predict the lifespan of its computers.