Imo Messenger is a desktop version of a very popular mobile messenger. To make voice or video calls, use smileys, or download files, Imo for personal computers and tablets lets you connect to persons around the world. Unfortunately, Imo Messenger for Windows cannot be logged in without an account in the mobile client. It is necessary for you to create a new phone number at the start of this site that you will use to enter your account "bound". The desktop client can be configured without a new account.
Your entire contact and conversation history will be automatically downloaded by Imo after you login successfully. Each device sends a message almost simultaneously with others. There's quite a few things about the messenger that's simple on the outside -- a directory, an online chat room, and a search string which makes it a lot more efficient to locate people or messages. Messenger service allows users to message friends while using Imo. Notifications/audio can be enabled or disabled, Windows can start up as a manual setup, and the program's interface themes can be dark or light.
The program is totally free to download and use. Despite the fact that it has no advertising or paying emojis, this messenger is not similar to others.
- Android users can use this Android and iOS messenger with dastopic.
- The account must be created through the mobile application;
- Video and voice call capabilities; supports ;
- share files and use a vast range of smileys in the work on using of files and use a large library with smileys;
- Using Synchronize your contact list and chat rooms.