ImageJ is a free software program for image analysis and processing. National Institutes of Health researchers have developed the tool using Java software. provide comprehensive analysis of an image and display technical information about it. There is the possibility for three-five students to participate in this program.An automatic comparison in several modes and many other aspects can be utilized to visualize.
ImageJ allows you to work with images in almost all modern formats: In addition to TIFF, JPG, BMP, GIF, they are available. stacks at the same window, and it works very fast for multi-window operations.core systems. It allows a concurrent execution of all tasks via the ability to split them into threads. Additionally, area, distance, and angles can be determined, a density histogram can be created, and character profiles can be obtained through the shaper and the models. There are several image editing tools available through ImageJ that allow you to modify contrast, sharpness, and anti-aliasing.Armed with an ax, edge detection and other common duties, you can perform these tasks nearly every day. A few simple turns of the image can result in rotated, scaled, or mirrored images.
- There is an excellent selection of image analysis tools;
- We work with most popular formats;
- Comprehensive graphical processing tools, including formulas );
- There is the option for extending functionality via a plug-in.ins;
- macros can be stored; s it possible to record macros;
- There is no charge for this program.