iMacros is a very useful addition for Mozilla Firefox and other browsers, which gives the user the ability to automate the work with this web browser. You can set up your chain of actions as a macro by using this extension. Add-on enables you to automatically create registration forms, to create duplicate database entries from web pages, to ensure resources have good functionality, as well as to monitor websites. Upon install, the extension gives users a dedicated section for saving all macros they are performing based on an icon in the toolbar of an browser like Firefox.
iMacros can also analyze the information presented on a web page and export it into CSV format. Having unicode support in addition to supporting any existing language is something the add-on has, as well as understanding of existing languages on setup and operation.
- Macro Recording can be done without programming skills; allows recording of macros during any type of program.
- This allows you to assemble a macro base; it provides a quick and easy way to make sure you don't miss anything; s for you to create an entire list of macros and switch between them with a single click;
- no pre-configuration required;
- It works with older versions of Firefox;
- It is compatible with most text encodings, including common ones.