IceCream Screen Recorder is one of the most convenient and intuitive programs for recording screen videos and taking screenshots. When you reach your point, you get two objectives: 1. "Screen Capture" and "Screenshot" are the terms used to describe it. Control panels for each of these functions will open together as well as a frame indicating the recorded areas of the screen if they are selected. Special controls allow you to control the motion of the image, alter the aspect ratio and scale, or specify how big the pixels are. As well as recording the region around the cursor (and then the size), you are able to select the area's selection when recording the cursor. You can create images and clips containing notes, text, and other graphic elements from the program. A simple click of the "Drawing" panel will allow you to accomplish this task.
Unfortunately, IceCream Screen Recorder does not contain any specific recording quality parameters (resolution, bitrate, codec, etc.). menu with choices is available to the user only: The letters range from "tall" to "middle" and "low". There is no other obvious disadvantage that would be visible from the program itself. However, it has a number of advantages that other similar applications lack. Among the additional tools included are scaling during recording, flexibility audio settings, the ability to choose which sound settings to use when recording video lessons, to use the "step" tool to highlight the steps required in creating videos, and the ability to pre-run the screen saver while recording video lessons
- If you click on Create screenshots and Videos as the entire screen and a specific area on your screen, then you'll be able to create screenshot and videos there;
- The drawing panel allows you to mark images and clips, as well as add text, etc.
- With webcam recording at once, you can take screen recordings; and a video file on the computer is also at your fingertips.
- Users have the option of displaying keystrokes to be displayed when using keystroke recognition tools.
- Video scaling while recording can be supported;
- Adding new actions to video tutorials is made easy through the step-by-step instructions.