Icaros Shell Extensions is a program that allows you to customize the display of video thumbnails in Windows Explorer and also adds a convenient panel with the properties of multimedia files (duration, resolution and information about the artist).
Using this extension, you will be able to use the following formats for thumbnails: This file types can be found in FLV, MOV, AVI, MP4, OGM, RMVB, MP2V, TS, WEBM, 3GP, 2GP2, 3GPP, and FLVS, MKV, MOV, MP4 or MP4, OGM, RMVB, Not only that, Icaros Shell Extensions can exclude the addition of black or white preview files, add a format icon to the thumbnail, and include a perforation effect. A number of music formats are also supported, with the music being played as a thumbnail by the cover or any other graphic file that is "lying" in the music folder. The Icaros control panel does allow you to enable caching, setting the cache size and setting the minimum size of ort caching, set the maximum and minimum cache size, and select a folder to store it in.
Having a handy control panel can be quite useful if you're installing this extension. You can enable or disable Windows Explorer integration using this tool, which configures all of the settings. The common thumbnails of media files used by Windows can also be returned to use any time, and Icaros Shell Extensions can disable caching and display the properties of the files. Unless you delete Icaros Shell Extensions in your computer, neither you nor the changes made will be noticed.
- Microsoft Explorer can allow you to adjust the display of thumbnails for media files; ;
- The MKV, FLV, MP4, AVI, OGM, 3GP, 2GP2, 3GPP, SWF, or MPEG formats will be supported; as well as others, such as 3GP2, 3GPP, and FLV.
- What formats can be supported popular audio formats: FLAC format, APE format, and MPC format.
- Changing the size and location of the thumbnail cache; ing the volume and location of the thumbnail cache;
- Control panel conveniently located in Russian, complete with translation;
- You should cancel the Explorer integration shortly.