IBM SPSS Statistics is a program designed for statistical analysis. It often appears in accounting at businesses, to develop business plans in research, to prepare curriculums, to make forecasts in the educational process. There are many application fields in the program.
IBM SPSS Statistics is equipped with a convenient data management manager, can analyze large amounts of information, identify trends and, in some cases, make forecasts. There is a built-in data editor that allows importing input documents from Excel, Lotus, Cognos BI, dBase, RTF, DOCs, etc. large number of data imported, you can check the information, look for duplicate information, search for information, compare the files, split and merge the data, sort the data and restructure the files, among other things. Moreover, IBM SPSS Statistics can test a variety of parameters based on results, including ANOVA and pattern usage statistics.
An example of a clustering analysis, factor analysis, discriminant analysis, a closest neighbour method, sequential regression and linear regression can be used to predict numerical results with IBM SPSS Statistics. Alternatively, you may create a template of data to be analyzed by your employees using the software.
Getting familiar with IBM SPSS Statistics prior to purchasing it is the best option if you decide to make use of it now.
- This is a highly-effective analytical tool that can be applied to a wide range of industries.
- Combining large volumes of data with the ability to make predictions);
- Besides factor analyses, cluster analyses, discriminant analyses, distant neighbour analyses, as well as linear and sequential regressions, it has the capacity to perform discriminant and linear tests.
- To build curves, graphs and diagrams using data, you can use this program;
- Documents, texts and tables can be imported using any database format.