A tool called BExpert allows for the creation of and administration of Firebird and InterBase databases. Professional developers and network administrators are attracted by its high level of reliability and power.
With this program, you can work with any version of InterBase and Firebird, make multiple database connections at the same time, and even create separate editors for individual database objects for use with syntax highlighting for some objects. A background SQL query is provided automatically, as are traces of objects and databases. In the future, developers and analytical tools will be used. In particular, IBExpert is able to evaluate the overall performance of the database, display detailed statistics on data usage and create report files. From Unicode, you can access this functionality.
Database Designer is a ready-to-use program that lets you build databases.Models are created, layered layers are added, notes are built, hyperlinks can be used, structural changes are made, and so on. As soon as you launch the program, you can automatically generate documentation using HTML files on the created databases.file.
IBExpert allows you to run scripts. Moreover, the extensions of these scripts are much wider than those of alternative solutions as well. An actual scripting language is available for IBExpert. Additional tools and features of the program, like a debugger that retrieves stored procedures and triggers, a user access manager, and a developer tool allow it to be built more effectively.
- It would be helpful if all Firebird, InterBase, and Yaffil databases could be supported.
- The execution of a script with multiple extensions within a short period of time. Own scripting language;
- Work speed analysis, statistical information showing the volume worked, reports creating, etc.
- The diagram below provides instructions for using debugging stored procedures and triggering procedures.
- metadata extraction;
- . Automatic code termination, plus a whole bunch of developer assistants is possible
- An object's dependencies can be analyzed using this tool.