HFS - HTTP File Server is If you wish to make files available both electronically and mechanically over the Internet, then an HTTP server is the best solution. users can download your files by dragging a simple link from the web page to the web server on which they are redirected.
HFS - HTTP File Server includes a large number of settings that will allow you to change everything from the way you upload files to the appearance of the page being created.
You can set an IP address for your server using the program. Furthermore, limit the number of downloads that can be used and block users from using download managers. The virtual file system can be installed.
Using the program, you can enter new files in by dragging and dropping them into the main window of the program. Additionally, by right-hand marginVirtual or real folders can be viewed in the left pane by clicking the link.
- file, and then e files;
- virtual file system;
- Many different settings are available for the program;
- HTML templates;
- The ability to control the volume of an area;
- A second mode is supported in the program: ll modes of operation: The Easy (for beginners) or Expert course (for professionals).
- A log of events is kept by the program.
- By fully controlling the Internet connection, this program can perform much of the work for you.
- supports accounts;
- DNS addresses are updated via dynamic updates every time the client is connected to the network.