Honeycam is The GIF recording program allows you to clip video from your monitor and then save it to your computer.animation. Also supported is exporting WebM/WebP files.
After selecting "Record" in the main menu of Honeycam you will be asked to indicate the captured area of the screen. You can't forget: Don't forget the edge and the frame itself. A recording site with a wider recording area weighs less when it records. by the way, once the data is recording you will not experience major issues impacting computer performance once you are using it to record. It provides a limited level of system resources consumption so you can use it on weak computers. One of the greatest benefits of Honeycam is the reduced system resources usage.
The Honeycam recording software opens an editing window in case you would like to revisit the recorded video again. A list of tools are included in the editor to adjust the animation speed, delete a piece of animation, adjust frame delay and so forth. Over on the upper level of the editor window, a figure that represents the size of the source file will appear, due to different editing decisions. In addition to changing the resolution, add text inscriptions, applying color correction, and improving the appearance and quality of the "picture", Honeycam also offers automatic automatic improvements in the quality of images with the use of its tools. By adding a signature mark mark as a "hyphen" for a website or "publicity", for those writing their own website or "publicity" will be much less stressed. The license can only be used by those who have paid for it.
- Being able to record your screen and save it as GIFs is a great feature.animation;
- Creates a convenient frame for recording an area to be chosen with??
- WebP/WebM (and GIF) formats are supported.
- In this function you are allowed to build your own watermarks tionaires, which is only available to licensees;
- The consumption of resources in a low system is a great example.
- The built-in recorder editing tool, you can delete obsolete frames, adjust the delay, set playback speed, add text captions, adjust the recording resolution, and many other options.