HitFilm is a video creation and editing program distributed in paid and free versions. In addition to utilizing many popular multimedia formats, you will find a variety of tools included in free versions (Express). The easy-to-use tool enables you to "glue" a video from multiple parts. It provides filters, effects, and music. From the "tasty" HitFilm Express has support for mixing layers using the mask, advanced effects of blur and depth of field, the ability to export video in high resolution using H.Transitions between frames that are easy to switch between formats with the 264 codec, as well as the ability to remove green backgrounds from frames while working with lighting. Even though a free editor is easy to use, there is so much functionality embedded in it.
There are even more features the paid version gets Developer's increased the paid version - HitFilm Pro. HitFilm is also known to offer advanced 3D effects, 3D particle simulation and Motion Capture support in addition to all Express features. HitFilm has the structure of Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects, but there is a great deal more "biting" functionality from them than from Adobe's proprietary programs. It has an overall lower cost than its Adobe counterparts. "Heavy" video and three-camera work in almost any other program that makes "heavy" video.You should make certain that your computer is compatible before downloading a program, because it comes with multidimensional effects.
- In addition to free movie downloads (HitFilm Express), paid movies (HitFilm Pro) are available.
- There is an offer including a 3D particle simulator and the 3D fractal animation software.
- If you are working with lighting or shadows, then this allows you.
- The ability to capture movements provides the required information for students to select courses.
- The application can work with some advanced editors, including Sony Vegas.