HelpNDoc is a convenient, powerful and intuitive utility for creating help files in HTML format. You can create a help file in which you can see exactly what your text looks like by opening the built-in text editor and clicking on the "Compile" button.
The benefits of these apps will be greater than those for beginners. Do not forget about uncomfortable applications. HelpNDoc was created to represent the most advanced functionality in its simplest form: When you look at HelpNDoc, it is easy to make html files from this source.
What are the steps to using Explorer with e uses your favorite text editor? So that would be the easiest way to help - already know how to use HelpNDoc - it's very easy! Enhance its features such as interactive spell-checkers t powerful features such as interactive spell-checkersIt will take your next hour or so to create the next assist file due to the checking and visual editing that you can see here (What You See Is What You Get). You can only use the free version for personal purposes.
- HTML cannot be studied; Help Generation can be studied only if you are interested.
- Using an intuitive and simple interface.
- Includes hyperlinks, tables, figures, markers, numbers, and more;
- multilingual spell check;
- The system will automatically verify topics IDs with any errors.