Hear is a program that helps to improve sound quality when listening to music, watching movies, and playing computer games. In addition to the audio driver, the system also offers a set of parameters for changing its sound. Various components, such as a mixer, peak frequency limiters, an equalizer, three sections, parameters of surround sound (3D), resonance parameters and parameters of volume, can also be found.
By selecting this program, you'll be able to adjust the external speakers' settings. Note that Hear cannot detect them automatically. When this happens, a noticeable decrease in the overall sound is likely to occur within the first few hours of installation. People learning how to manipulate parameters only need their own emotional reaction to guide them as to what slider or checkbox should be selected or ignored. If you want to restore the original sound, you can use the Windows system selector, which opens by clicking on the audio indicator (you should then see the Windows operating system menu). You can also change how the entire audio is restored.
A computer that uses Hear does not require any hardware to run. A professional sound card is required if you want to be able to use it. In all program testing, there was no noticeable load on the system.
- In this mixer, you can adjust your sound volume in each of your applications;
- an eleven-Limits EQ in high frequency bands;
- The parameters of bass and nbass and subwoofer parameters;
- A single click on the key can apply the desired effects; tary key;
- In space, sound frequencies need to be based on various parameters;
- Having an own sound driver; blic driver;
- Special hardware requirements are not needed; • no CPUs are required.
- load on the system;
- The changes made can be canceled within minutes.