Handy Backup is a program designed for data backup, recovery and synchronization. With the tool, it's possible to create backups of files, folders, databases, complete disks or individual partitions (it's also possible to create backups automatically according to a set schedule). This method generally involves setting the hard drive with USB, DVDs, CDs, Blu-ray discs, etc.File transfer/PIF and SFTP servers based on Ray, HD DVD, Lan or FTP server. ZIP archives can store data in encryption and compression.
The program also allows synchronization via FTP or local network files over a single PC, a full-, incremental, and differential backup, as well as remote folders backups. Registry finds and copies it automatically; finds registry in the Windows Registry; Automatically finds and copies the Windows Registry; "My Documents" directory; Messages found in Outlook, Windows mail, and The Bat. ICQ files; 1C, MySQL, MS SQL databases, etc. In addition to the basic functionality, Handy Backup features can be supplemented with plug-ins. With Wizard software, you can take it step-by-step in a simple, intuitive way.by-After making sure the backup tasks are correct, step two takes place. There are some flexibility options involved with the program's planning and management. In addition to Windows service support, command line interface, and e-mail, it is useful to use the Internet.Logging on and receiving mail notifications. A multilingual interface is available.
- selective data backup. Filters your files according to which files are attached (so only photos, music files, videos, etc. are accessible).
- free plugins. Pre-set options as well as plug-in options are available.Designed so that backups can be organized easily omething to make it easy to set up backups;
- Storage media supports many formats. In addition to backing up DVDs, CDs, network drives and remote FTP servers, you may also back up a local or external HDD, network drive or other HDD;);
- backup options. Choosing backup compression, encryption, validation, and other options can ensure your backup functions quickly and effectively.
- Flexible backup planning. Using the scheduler, maintain all backup and synchronization functions on a regular basis ;
- A backup as a service in Windows. While using this option, you do not have to sign in to the system to perform backups in a completely invisible way.