Gramps is a free multifunctional program designed to create a genealogical tree, manage and study the history of the family. Family members can be entered with the most details, such as names, nickname or additional names (in a child's birth certificate, for example), gender, title, photos, events (such as birthdays) or attributes, notes, addresses, etc. in the program. A nice graphical interface is used for assembling the tree. With the help of this programming language, you'll connect to connections, search, sort and group by parameters in a complete manner.
In addition to creating relationships with people, setting up notecards or events, importing and exporting ible as to create relationships between specific people, add notes or events to them, import and export information in several formats, and so on. Moreover, the program offers the possibility not only to create family trees but to create hierarchical structures as well. The program's main window consists of eight tabs, each with a different function and a set of information about it. Separate dialog boxes are used to add new objects.
- Each individual can be subject to certain different parameters;
- The ability to create a connection between people and their events with notes and entries;
- The interface is very easy to use;
- There is support for the export or importing of data from a variety of files.
- We also offer full Russian to English translations in English; full English to Russian transcription.
- Being able to build other hierarchical structures using the program.