Ghostery is an extension for Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera, Google Chrome and Safari browsers that prevents the collection of personal information about the user. Those who value the confidentiality of personal information can find this useful.
By adding this feature, users will be protected against fraudulent sites and phishing attacks, as well as the collection of legal information from those sources. Since modern search engines constantly monitor your habits and preferences with regards to the internet, it isn't a surprise to see them collecting information. A user is shown the "right" advertising based on this data. It is for those who want to remain "invisible" and there is a Ghostery. Blockacons are identified as malicious, located on web pages by the add-on. An added functionality allows you to create an online list of resources that are un-wanted.
- Browsers from all major platforms such as Opera, Firefox, Safari, Opera Mini, Firefox, Edge.
- Data leakage can be automatically detected; tional channels of information leakage;
- Using the background, the program runs;
- There's a wide window of settings in the e window of settings;
- Periodically logs the work that has been done on site.