Geekbench is an increasingly popular benchmark that allows you to determine the performance of the processor and RAM. With 32-bit hardware, the program works just as well.bit and 64-There are different bit versions for Windows as well. Each version of the software offers a different analysis mode. Contrary to other benchmarks, the user will not be able to test a very long video because it only spends up to a couple of minutes on testing. The application isn't difficult to start - click here t easy to start the application - Benchmark results will appear once you click the "Run Benchmark" button. By the way, Geekbench shows the results of the analysis in the browser and they are automatically registered in the online database. In this case, you will get an opportunity to evaluate and compare the results of other users.
Besides benchmarking, Geekbench can perform stress testing and display basic facts about the system, as well. There are several parts in the program's main view window. Another part can be seen in other places. As a result, you will see the report on the test results. You'll get an explanation of why this tool scores such a high number of points, what factors accounted for such a high number of points, indicating its "weaknesses". Lastly, remember to consider the system requirements. There's a democratic culture here, so the program can be utilized even on weak systems.
- Analyzes how the systems perform and displays a results in a couple of minutes after its completion.
- stresses all of the equipment in the system;
- Benchmarks are taken into account and able to be compared across servers.
- Identifies system components; provides basic information about the process.
- I think it works equally well either single ughst with both single-core and multi-core processors.