Game Capture HD is a software program that allows you to record your gaming experience and organize real-time gaming broadcasts. A gripper card from Elgato is needed. I won't recommend it to anyone if they don't have one. You should use Action! for this case.Fraps for recording games, open broadcaster software, xSplit for streaming,.
A new record captures a more clear picture and allows you to be connected to modern game consoles such as the Xbox, Wii, etc. Streaming from consoles and PCs will make Game Capture HD a kind of control centre where you can easily pause and continue broadcasting, resize/locate the camera layer and adjust the HUD (graphics) streaming. A major advantage of Game Capture HD is its ability to listen to sound. If you are using other solutions of this type of software, then you must compel the viewers to evaluate the sound quality and volume of the chat room before committing it. Aside from hotkeys, the application allows you to add chat from the game or streaming service to the screen, lower the volume when a player makes comments, and adjust the function list based on player behavior.
If you combine the recording and broadcast functions to save the entire stream, or torque to another file on the computer, your stream can be stored as part of the stream instead.
- Is the official software for Elgato capture cards that is available for download;
- Using Game Stream, you can stream game content from PCs and consoles; record the games and save video in a computer's memory; Play games both on PCs and consoles.
- This allows for you to configure layers and HUD broadcasts;
- hotkeys are designed to allow users to choose from a variety of hotkey settings;
- It also installs drivers for each capture card model supported.