Free Audio Recorder allows you to capture audio from a variety of sources: Computer line inputs, microphones and Internet radio, cassette tapes and cassette-casettes are among the items you can listen to. You can choose to save the captured audio as WAV, MP3 or OGG.
Free Audio Recorder consumes no more than 1% of system resources.
- Recording the sound of CDs in a high quality;
- Using system resources efficiently is very economical.
- Lame MP3 Encoder - latest technology; use a low polyphony to convert at least 10 letters.
- A temporary file is never created; nor is it created within a given period of time.
- The output file will be intuitive to edit, with built-in presets, and an easy control interface.
- The analysis of various parameters on an audio device and the printing of detailed data;
- Multi-compatible sound cards with most modern cards.A USB cable for professional or external use; an external USB port for external use as well.
- system simultaneously; supports simultaneous sound inputs and outputs.
- From present diagnostics all events have been logged, in addition;
- Any sound source should be captured and recorded; cktion ion or any available source;
- Contains audio in WAV, MP3, and OGG formats.
- support of 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.