Forex Tester is a professional software simulator for the Forex market. Forex Tester gives you the opportunity to get and improve your trading skills without risking money. If you want to practice your market strategies and trade ideas, you will test them for a few hours on the Forex Tester website.
Here's how it can assist:
By using the FOREX market, you can easily obtain trading skills;
Market strategies be developed and tested to the greatest extent that you are not a programmer.
Identify key market patterns within the last few years; and identify potential new opportunities.
to save money and time.
This program has advanced drawing tools that allow you to test your market strategies based on technical analysis. Throughout the program are many of the most popular technical studies, such as Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci Fan, Fibonacci Arcs, and Andrews' Pitchfork.
On top of this, we also have increased the number of popular indicators and momentum indicators in the Forex Tester.
With the open interface and detailed documentation developed for advanced users and programmers, creating indicators, strategies, and goals can be done from the comfort of your desktop. As a result, if you come up with some exciting ideas of your own, you can utilize the ForexTester API to bring them to reality. This will greatly expand the scope of the program.
- The collection and import of historical data in any text format (textbooks included).In addition, on top of the historical MetaTrader 4 format (*).hst);
- Only the amount of historical data that the computer can handle (limits per computer).
- Metastock is what you export history to.csv) text format;
- Analysis of historical data, execution, and placement of pending orders, tracking of open positions, Possibility of market activity based on historical data, execution and placement of pending orders, tracking of open positions;
- You can prepare a list of pending orders and their setting in just a few clicks;.
- With one hotkey you are able to buy or sell quickly and easily.defined parameters;
- You can: Right-click orders you want to sell or place, or right-click ones you want to place.Choosing a chart, and clicking on it.
- Control how fast the inspection is conducted.