Flash Memory Toolkit is a program designed to work with removable media and data on them. Recovering deleted data, as well as destroying any residual files, is an important function of this program. The opposing features of these two operations are that helping users recover deleted files and obstructing the recovery of valuable data.
Furthermore, you can see all of the information pertaining to this medium and how it is performing in the actual present.
- Information: Data displays include complete device capacities, file system types, and operating system versions, as well as USB configuration for the device.
- Error scanning: You can check the device integration by performing a read and write operation without being ensive to check the integration of the device by performing read and write operations;
- Secure Erase: By performing this function, all data from flash drives is completely and completely erased. This ensures no one else can see any data.
- Restore: Compared to the previous operation, this one is different. Whether a file is formatting removable media, or there are errors or accidental deletions, it recovers the data. Support is provided for any major file type.
- Backup: For better data encryption, move the data from the media to the hard drive only;
- Testing: Make sure your media works, and test your thumb drive's performance.