File Optimizer is a small utility, which is a convenient tool designed for additional compression of various files through a special algorithm. By limiting the processing information in these files, it is possible to speed up the execution of various tasks with these files. Multiple formats are supported, including: AIR, APPX, DOCX, CBZ, EPUB, ICO, GIF, GZ, JAR, MNG, JPEG, MPP, PNG, PPTX, PUB, PDF, TIF, SWF, VAL, CIV.
In addition to a large number of supported extensions, the program also features a convenient user interface, ease of use, the ability to automate compression, work from the command line, as well as support for plugins that significantly expand the basic functionality of File Optimizer.
- The interface is simple and convenient; it provides information easily and inexpensively.
- A wide variety of file formats can be used;;
- Ineffectiveness of compression without loss;
- As an example of automating a process through a command console, this is.
- Possibility of plug-ins connection.