FastPictureViewer is a professional version of the graphics viewer, specially optimized for fast, large file viewing. This program offers rich features and is simple to use.
Photographers rely on aniristic tool for photographers - professionals and fans, photo studios, advertising agencies, photo editors in publishing houses, photo salons, etc. FastPictureViewer lets you view, rate, compare, backup, copy, move, and delete multiple photos of almost any size at the same time.
- ZOOM's clearness assessment solution is powerful, cost-effective, and convenient.
- With EXIF viewing, zoom in, browse and compare RGB histograms.information, etc;
- Copy/move and save a set of favorites folders all in a few keystrokes;
- supports processing and automation through preprocessingScripts that require defined rules to operate in a particular pattern;
- Whenever the PC supports the image in the queue, immediately display it (if there is enough memory to do so).
- For Adobe XMPs ratings and tags, we can provide full support.
- With the extension, Adobe DNG graphics files work with other codecs; there are additionally support for OpenEXR, DDS, PNM, as well as special formats.
- Digital cameras such as EOS 1D MkIV, D3S, and other interchangeable-lens cameras offer 23 different RAW formats.
- For managing color in ICC v2 and v4 profiles, you will need a professional color management program.
- User interface is also very well built and unobstructed;
- Modern multi-processing applications with native support and optimization.The processors come with 64-bit technology; they make up 70% of the market.Bit system technology and a number of other options are available.