Fast Dial is a special extension for FireFox browser that allows you to get quick access to the most frequently visited sites. The Chrome and Opera browsers are also integrated into it. It is very important that you use special settings options to bring websites to the start window, especially if you choose to set "Set as Speed Dial" from the bookmark menu or the context menu. In about a month, a list of all visited sites will appear in the main FireFox window, and a location will be displayed by the frequency of the visit.
In addition, Fast Dial allows you to configure the display of sites. Depending on the tab, you can split them into groups, change their colors, icons, and so on, as well as add additional tabs. In any case, all modern browsers at the moment are attempting to implement the express-processing function.You can store as many as you like in just one click with the plugin, but only if you include the one-click installer.
- Within the Dial it is now possible to add additional sites right there.The context menu is a good place to click.
- There is the option of changing the logo of the displayed in the main window;
- An unmoved area of the site can be changed by dragging it to new areas. By pressing ctrl, you can move the site to a subfolder.
- A row of bookmarks can be built of bookmarks can be built in several rows;
- Fast Dial has a huge variety of topics on its website.