Explaindio Video Creator is an editor designed to create clips using 2D and 3D animation. The program was conceived to create stylish video presentations consisting of slides (scenes), which seem to be drawn by hand in real time. Works created in Explaindio Video Creator look just fine even if you use ready-I made drawings as templates. It is not essential that the user has prior animation knowledge and 2D/3D knowledge.
Scenes are assembled in an editing system that is specialized in creating projects. In addition to text and static images, videos and GIF animation can also be featured in the scene. Background music and sound effects can also be added to the scene using this application. The Explaindio library provides access to files for the scene (many standard multimedia formats are supported). Explaindio Video Creator offers a simple template for those looking for the simplest way around.based presentation wizard. If you use the template, you just need to replace the standard text/image/video with your own and proceed to export.
As a matter of fact, we have before us a certain analogue of another popular program for creating presentations - In particular, Sparkol VideoScribe has a better chance of being an affordable video editor over Explaindio Video Creator. In that case, the program won't be available for free. It is not possible to try the developer's products for free.
- In this tool, you will be able to design presentations based on scenes that seem to draw from scratch by hand at the same time.
- Multimedia content such as images, videos, and GIF animation can be used to convey 3D objects on scene; Also available are 3D objects found in text.
- Multimedia files and 3D models are supported;
- Contains a ready-to-use wizard that allows you to create any kind of task.made templates;
- A trial version is not offered since the program is fully paid.