ESET Online Scanner is a tool for checking your computer for malware. Once the scans start, you can observe the search for potentially dangerous files across the disk as soon as one click. Also as part of the scan, the security of installed browsers is checked as well as malicious extensions and cookies.
Depending on your requirements, you can choose any testing area you like. From now on, suspicious content will only occur if a disk partition or folder, one or more of them, appears as suspicious. scanner is even equipped with a menu item that makes scanning quick and easy. ESET Online Scanner can either remove the detected threats or send them to Quarantine. Anyway, the potential threat will be eliminated, but in the second case you will be able to recover the deleted files if you are absolutely sure that they will not harm the operating system.
Scanner by a more technical name comes from ESET, maker of NOD32. From a complete antivirus come ESET Online Scanner, a scanning module that is free. Using the same database databases as NOD32, the program automatically updates when it starts up. The official website will allow you to download updates for offline scanning if your computer doesn't have a network connection.
- Viruses and malware are detected in the files and software on your computer; ;
- checking web browsers;
- Updates to virus databases are automatically performed when they start up;
- Scans can be started easily by adding an element to the context menu;
- Scan areas can be selected if you choose them.
- If the antivirus database is offline, downloading updates can be used to update it.