Grass Valley Edius Pro is a real-time video editor. With this program, you can install rollers at any frame rate from 1K up to 4K, in any resolution. Edius Pro works with virtually any media container and uncompressed video.
By using this tool, you can add new materials to your project. You can quickly filter different types of media files with this program. In Edius Pro, you can apply the same effects and transitions to your video as you would in a video editor of the day. Video formats (HDV, DV, JPEG) are changing.1, MPEG-View of other formats (AVCHD, etc.) without any initial rendering is available. Canopus HQ, the codec which saves the completed application's files as a picture, provides compression at a level sufficient to make sure the project remains high as a resolution.
Among the features of Edius Pro are a number of utilities, including video editing, which can be certainly helpful for videographers. The Quick Titler utility is one such utility with many ready-to-run parts. Using Quick Titler works with titles.made presets. For Grass Valley Edius to work optimally, the system must take up a considerable amount of space. Verify that the software matches your system before installing it.
- Real-time video support is available for video players;;
- Video with a resolution of up to 4K can be compressed in most common formats;
- In addition to its own codec, Canopus HQ offers the following.
- It gives the user access to a built-in browser so that new materials can be added to the project; ;
- There are several additional tools included in the package.