EarMaster Pro is a collection of interactive exercises for the development and training of musical hearing. As well as helping with accurate and quick reading of notes, it will also improve your accent skills. The ready-made versions are available as well.The courses I created o courses in it: Both terms mean the same thing, tion, which is not difficult to understand from the title. exercises are also quite doable by taking considerations about the amount of free time and your personal preferences when it comes to preparation.
The exercises in EarMaster Pro are divided into four categories: Baritone composition, musical composition and melodic composition. Different types of exercises can be played exactly how they were performed: just listen carefully to what is being played and choose an answer based on that analysis. Singing exercises are becoming a little more complicated too. tutor is required for most of them. In general, EarMaster Pro is helpful for teachers. The focus is usually on "self" rather than a teacher's needs.taught".
A long time will make you comfortable during the exercises, but you generally do not require answers 100 percent correct. The accepted error percentage is generally assigned yourself if the program is used initially and is based on 10 to 20 values.20%). Unlike online courses, which offer unlimited access to hundreds of course-week lessons, real world skills are required. It was determined by the developer that gradual implementation of exercises would not provide what was desired. It is necessary daily dedicating about 40 minutes to the mentioned system, which he described to users as being on the verge of having issues.
- The development of musical ears can be facilitated through interactive exercises;
- The course selection has been changed to include both standard and jazz.
- Exercises for a particular type can be prepared by the user from scratch;
- The philosophy of this school focuses on self-definition.A tutor or an assistant may use this skill;
- It has been fully translated into Russian with the program interface and documentation.