DVDStyler is a very functional free DVD authoring program, which helps you create colorful DVDs that can be played on a standard (hardware/household) DVD player without any problems. The easy-to-learn multi-is equipped with a lot of tools that can easily be used by beginners and professionals alike, allowing both to create a DVD in a short time period.There is a functional and intuitive interface to the project as well as the tools available through the main window, which allows you to perform tasks by leveraging existing features.
Thanks to DVD-In addition, by burning multimedia files into CD-protected DVD file, no matter which DVD player you use, you can also create a very colorful, unique DVD menu. A background image can be chosen and background music can be added to the future menu - you can then combine a number of options. With these inscriptions, you can customize how it looks different from time to time (graveline, shadow, color, etc.), as well as how it flows through your navigation system, by including beautiful buttons and even the best lettering to fit the type of movie that you are watching. Another important feature of DVDStyler is the fact that the program has open and completely free sources. In addition to modifying some of the program functions, it will be appreciated by programmers.
- This will let you drag and drop MPEG files.
- Menu creation of both the NTSC and PAL languages;
- Drawings can be importing to use as background;
- Is it possible to make changes to font size or colors? ;
- Menu item that allows you to insert text or a picture in order outing text or a picture in the menu;
- On-screen button combinations are available.The screen menu lets you change the color and size of your screen.
- Maintain the continuity of any menu item by copying and pasting it;
- Any film will be broken up into an episode ging up any movie into episodes;
- Every movie can be updated with changes to its comments.