DVD Audio Extractor is a powerful program that will help you extract audio tracks from your DVD. An mp3 or ozga file can be saved with it. PCM, MPA, AC3 and DTS files can also be played directly.
The interface of the program is very simple and clear, and its built-in "wizards" will make your work with DVD Audio Extractor even easier. Additionally, there are plenty of options in addition to the preview that you can view right now. The DVD has a couple of audio tracks carved into it.With DVD Audio Extractor, discs can be converted to your own audio format, allowing you to enjoy them as mp3 players, mp3 players, computer discs, etc.
- An easy to use, simple interface. The user can do all of the operations on just mouse clicks.by-step wizard;
- Using a totally optimized processing unit;
- The DVD can decode almost all audio formats- es available on DVD-Video: Dolby Digital (AC-Linear PCM (any) 1), Digital Media files (3)) ),MPEG1/2, Linear PCM (any -). Both are digital theater systems, using 16 bits, 12 units, or 24 bits (192 Hz, or 10 to 8 channels); also 48000 Hz or 96000 Hz for DTS.
- Encoding options are numerous: Several formats are also available. Mono OGG, stereo OGG and stereo BGG are all effective.A SMPS format consists of four elements, MP3 (mono and stereo) and SMPS Wave (with an unlimited number of channels, eight plus sixteen bits, and simultaneous conversion; an JPEG format, the image format; etc.););
- The DVD to audio CD conversion has been enhanced by the CD Image function;
- By using the audio playback/preview function, you can listen to individual chapters in order to ensure the required content is extracted; ;
- Maintaining great audio quality can be done even when you have multiple sampling rates;
- There are three main features that DVD Audio Extractor offers: copy, encrypt, and additable recording; copy; and generate.
- In the Help ivers and other features.