Drupal is one of the most popular CMS in the world, revered by developers and web designers for its simplicity, flexibility and free distribution. Using this software, you can easily create any type of Internet resource, like blogs, business cards, and online stores. What is important, for setting up a website own site - without knowing any programming languages or layout skills to create own site you do not need knowledge of any programming languages and layout skills - abilities of the confident user of the personal computer for work with Drupal will be quite enough.
The installation of CMS is simple, intuitive, and yet completely predictable and not dramatically different from how other systems have been installed before. To get your files onto your FTP hosting, first you must install the SMTP client. If not, your server must handle the load. Then you must enter the address of the potential future installation site, and the installer's welcome page should appear. You will then be asked to enter the ID of the database, the administration data, and a resource's name. After you install the CMS, then you are ready to work with the site: find a suitable template (which can be found on the network many times) and add all the relevant information, upload useful modules, etc. When it comes to beginners who don't have HTML, CSS, and PHP skills, you should use Drupal instead of other web development tools.
- The ability to generate web resources from any of the kinds of sources and requirements;
- Several templates and modules for the CMS are available here;
- most modern web standards;
- A wide variety of languages, including Russian, are heard in it.
- Code includes open source elements.
- In this example, the CMF (Web Application Creation Environment) and CMF (Web Application Engineering) are shown.
- It is offered for free and totally open to the public.