Droid Explorer allows you to manage files on your Android device as easily as you can work with them through Windows Explorer. Even though it offers a wide variety of features (Acer Liquid, HTC, Google Nexus, Samsung and others), you may not always find it compatible with the latest version of Android, so check the device list before purchasing. Program uses Android SDK capabilities in order to access files from your device and organize them into folders. To support the program's activities, you will need to install OEM drivers and Busybox, as well as the USB Debugging software. As any file browser, the tool will automatically recognize the device Also, it supports the installation and uninstallation of APK applications. The device can be rebooted in standard mode or in restore mode when prompted. In addition, an OS X debug console and a console shell can be downloaded with this package.
- Multiple device support; ction for multiple devices;
- This feature includes a large amount of file management functions.
- Updates are automatically applied; this is automatic.
- By using the drag and drop method, you can copy files from your computer to your phone.
- Irradiation of connected/disconnected devices;
- For standard and recovery mode, run the device tionary in both standard and recovery modes;
- Take a screenshot of the device's screen to illustrate what it's like.