It allows you to make a full-functioning solution using Dr.Hardware...This utility was developed for the purpose of diagnosing personal computers. This information tells you how various hardware components are connected to the PC, as well as the software installed on it.
In addition to these tests, Dr.Hardware makes it easy to compare the performance of the processor, the memory, the video system, and the hard drive. Next, a convenient visual comparison of the test results with reference samples is presented.
- The process of analyzing computers and their components clearly.
- BIOS, CPU, SSD, Cleft module, rs, BIOS, cache, memory modules, etc.
- I have been provided with information about the chip.
- CDs, hard disks, data tapes.ROMs, modems.
- How to detect and read sensors (temperature, voltage, etc).
- There are several tests available from VGA to AGP (chipset analysis, DirectX, VESA modes, driver capabilities, etc.).
- DDC monitor test.
- Information about (E-devices, SCSI devices (if ASPI driver is loaded) that use the ASPI driver interface.
- Here's what you need to know about PCI and PnP devices.
- Multimedia devices.
- CD-, memory test, video CD-, video CD-, driver tion tests (processor, video, hard disks, CD-,Data disks used in the ROM, ASPI, and network settings).
- It is the main interface between CMOS and Advanced CMOS setup. This also includes DMA interrupts and I/O ports.
- A comparison of Windows memory usage (processes and memory modules).
- Windows configuration information.
- Diagrams for 2D and 3D versions.
- A report will be generated (either printed or transmitted to the printer).
- Generate reports based on command line parameters.R (Example: C:> drhard-g: mypc.qrp).
- Online help (F1).
- With the power of a backlit syntax editor, you can edit as much file as you want.