Dooble is a good free web browser, which has almost no disadvantages inherent in analogues. As you know, most browsers now use the Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome engine, which makes them identical to the above browsers. So, Dooble is absolutely independent and original software product which, nevertheless, concedes little than on functionality to "grandees". user-base is in the application.Its friendly interface makes it password-protected. There is a tool to save and download users' information, as well as a clearing application for temporary files and histories.
As long as you continue to download web pages properly, you won't have any problems. While a program does not load the system, it works pretty well. There are no errors sent to you from the browser because it is very stable. As for Dooble, the only problem you will have is the lack of plugin support. That's okay for those who want simple yet reliable tools.
- I am committed to maintaining our reliability and speed.
- An easy-to-use bookmark panel and powerful download manager are among the features of this bookmark panel.
- Getting your own engine to work;
- This is an advanced settings window; e acess settings window;
- Resources consumed in a low system level.