DjVuReader is a viewer of electronic documents and books in the popular DJVU format, which contains all the basic functionality typical of such programs. You can display one or two pages of a book at a time. Of course, DjVuReader supports searching inside documents, as well as copying text for transfer to other programs. The option to copy both text and images is available. You should know that tabs support the ability to work as one entity with a variety of documents and wide hotkey support for speeding up the process inside the document without the use of a mouse.
While the DjVuReader program is outdated, you can utilize the WinDjView, the download link available on this page - instead of the outdated DjVuReader program itself. WinDjView .
- A single-sided view of the document.page and two-page versions
- The document should be slightly darker and darker in color.
- Support for a website's content and indexes.
- A supporting window can be opened all at once.
- Create and copy text and graphics images with the provided software.
- Advanced hotkey support