digiKam is a program designed specifically for those who want to systematize and organize their photos. With it, you can import photos from multiple portable devices, categorize them, assign tags, and change them in the editing tool based on the photos you input. Most of the functions of the built-in editor are limited to existing functions; trimming, changing color parameters, deleting graphics artifacts, etc., are only accessible by a few. The digiKam also has a built-in image viewer from which you can switch to slideshow mode, zoom in and out, and rotate the image.
To make it as simple as possible to navigate to photos, users of this photo management app tried hard. in this matter the use of a tree has a convenient purpose-On the right side of the graphical shell, an item is displayed with the like for list of directories. It allows you to quickly switch to the right folders and albums. There are also several preview modes available in digiKam and full screen support.
By linking Flickr, Picasa, Facebook or SmugMug accounts to the program, you can easily "share" files between these services and your computer. Each DigiKam image can also be displayed with detailed technical information. Our first hint of how important this manager is to us can be gleaned here. It's free. The digiKam software does not contain advertisements and it will not sell "extended versions".
- A completely free online photo manager, you do not need an e image manager without advertising and "extended" versions;
- More than 1200 popular portable devices, including cameras and laptops can be imported.
- automates renaming and assigning metadata to snapshots to ensure consistency; ;
- In addition to several graphics formats (including RAW), it also supports many image formats (including image capture).
- This page contains detailed information on each individual image;
- Using Photobucket, Picasa, Facebook, and SmugMug, the user can upload Flickr photos.
- It also has an integrated photo editor.